Python is high level, interpreted, object oriented programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum and released in the year 1991.
Python has many features which make it a popular programming language among young as well as professional developers:
- Python standard library and the IDLE, that is integrated development and learning environment is freely available for windows, mac linux etc.
- Python was created for its readability; the keywords are highly influenced with English and Mathematics, which allows the beginners to easily learn this language.
- The syntax is very simple and allows writing the code in fewer lines as compared to other programming languages.
- Python standard library is very rich and has variety of functions ranging from mathematical to gaming functions.
- Python applications’ interface is cross platform compatible which makes the language highly portable.
- Python is interpreted so the code can be executed as soon as it is written.
- Does not use parenthesis or semi colon to indicate a code block instead it makes use of new lines, white spaces and indentations so typing the code becomes much easier and faster
Having so many features python is used for:
Server side web development
Software application development
Database system creation
Perform complex mathematical functions.
Watch Python basics Tutorial to learn python with examples:
Would you like to join out live online classes? Contact Us on our social media links or WhatsApp us. You can download the syllabus here: